P3 Professional Underwater ROV Kit
- Depth Rating: 328′
- 4K Video, 25/30 fps
- 20MP 1″ CMOS Camera Sensor
- 4000-Lumen Lights
- 1080p Streaming at 25 fps
- Ultra-Wide 162° Angle of View
- App & Bracket for Phone or Tablet
- 3 Thrusters / Top Speed: 3 Knots
- Tether Length: 328′
- ROV Runtime: 4.5 Hours
- c spring dampener.
- Brushless 960 KV motor (200 ESC).
- 3 year limited warranty.
Explore and photograph the depths from the comfort of your boat deck with the Underwater ROV. Equipped with two 2000-lumen lights and a 1″ CMOS sensor that captures 4K video and 20MP photos, the Underwater ROV delivers brilliant imagery from as deep as 328′. This compact, 19×13″ vehicle has applications in recreation, commercial photography, underwater rescue, archaeological observation, diving instruction, marine inspection and much more.
Mount your smartphone or small tablet on the dual-joystick topside remote controller and drive the ROV at speeds up to 3 knots (5′ per second) for up to 4.5 hours on a charge. Along with recording video and photos, the Underwater ROV can stream live video at 1080p via your phone and a free app. The vehicle’s camera has a top ISO rating of 12800, an f/2.8 aperture and a very wide 162° field of view. The controller streams the signal from the 328′ tether via 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- Ultra-wide 162° field of view
- Fast 2.8 aperture
- 20MP 1″ CMOS sensor
- Captures 4K video
- Fixed focus, macro and normal modes
- ISO sensitivity 100-12800 for lower-light environments
- Eight lens elements in seven groups
- Maximum depth: 328′
- Tether: 328′
- Three thrusters for top speed of 3 knots (5′ per second)
- Automatic cruise, fixed depth & underwater suspension
- Two-speed mode
- Runtime: 4.5 hours
- Remote Controller
- Control stick provides seamless control in six directions
- High and low speed modes
- Adjustable mount for smartphones and tablets up to 7.9″
- Runtime: 5 hours
- Two 2000-lumen LED lights
- Eight brightness levels
- Beam angle: 120°
- Color temperature: 5500K