Wireless Prime Transmission Monitor Kit with Dual 5.5 inch IPS Touchscreen and Smartphone streaming support CVWTD800.
- Transmitter and receiver kit with integrated 5.5″ touchscreen monitor on each unit
- Use transmitter as on-camera monitor and receiver as director’s monitor
- Low-latency wireless transmission of up to 1080p60 video up to 800′ away
- HDMI input/output and 3.5mm headphone output on each unit
- Compatible with all Swift series wireless transmitter and receivers
- Supports HDR high dynamic range and 3D LUTs professional video analysis function
- Supports professional monitoring tools such as parade, focus assist, zebra, markers, zoom, false colors, monochrome, and image flip
- Power using separately available 7 to 24 VDC power adapter or using integrated dual L-series battery plates
- Supports Crystal Vision app for video streaming
Add a dual-monitor set to monitor your video locally on your camera and also wirelessly using a second monitor with this Swift Z 5.5″ HDMI 1080p Wireless Dual-Monitor Kit from Wireless Prime. The compact kit includes a wireless transmitter and receiver, each featuring an integrated 5.5″ touchscreen display that allows a director or AD to monitor the video wirelessly from up to 800′ away without the need for an additional on-camera monitor. The transmitter and receiver are compatible with all other Swift wireless RX/TX models.
Each unit features an HDMI input and output, and both feature a 3.5mm headphone output for audio monitoring. It can transmit up to 1080p60 MP4 video up to 800′ away with a low 60 to 70 ms latency. You can navigate using its touchscreen to configure settings, 3D LUTs, HDR display, and a variety of video analysis tools such as parade, focus assist, zebra, markers, zoom, false colors, and image flip. Both units power using separately available power supplies or with their dual L-series battery plates that can provide up to eight hours of runtime using NP-F970 batteries.
The Crystal Vision app can also wirelessly connect to the monitors, allowing you to stream and monitor video on a smartphone or tablet. Each unit can be mounted onto a rig, cage, or mount using its 1/4″-20 thread on the bottom. The kit also includes two antennas and a sun hood for each unit, a micro-HDMI cable, a USB Type-C to Type-A converter, a handle, a 1/4″-20 screw with lanyard, a shoe mount, and a soft carry case.