Cinegears multi axis kit
- Multi-axis controller and 3 professional motors; control focus, iris, and zoom with one controller using a large focus wheel with built in hardstops, and two backlit slider-controls.
- With this kit you won’t experience any wireless signal interference, with the 133 MHz wireless transmission protocol.
- Easily switch between our speed-priority mode (fastest) and our smoothness-priority mode (eliminates stepping).
- Save time by going wireless on set while having more control over your shot with built in REC support for all professional cameras, programmable focus stops, and two built-in hardstops.
- Professional support in North America with a 3-year warranty from an established North American company.
Used by thousands of camera operators globally, the Cinegears Wireless Follow Focus system is tested tried and true with plenty of testimonials to back it. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Cinegears team reaps the benefits of feedback from the many local film professionals who use the gear; if you’re using our gear on set, we want to know if we can make the experience better.
Our brand new Focus 2.0 system offers a wealth of industry-leading upgrades in response to on-set experiences worldwide. Our patented lightweight, ergonomic controllers provide the biggest range of functions in the industry. Our motors offer one of a kind flexibility; slam in a fast and far focus pull, then switch seamlessly into smoothness priority mode for that gentle pull out.
Our Focus 2.0 motors, with a lighter 38mm steel gear, now require less power while providing the same lens-driving capability. The performance LED now remains off by default, except for during pairing and for troubleshooting purposes. We have also upgraded the power surge protection and lens-protecting safety features, extending the life of your motor.